Quit smoking. It kills!!! This is the most popular slogan everyone might have heard of. Anti-smoking slogans play an effective part in campaigns, posters etc. The following article gives out a few catchy and interesting slogans that can help people to quit smoking.
Slogans use very light phrases and normal words that make out catchy sentences with a message. These messages are very simple that can attract smokers and can make them aware of the urge to quit smoking. Short meaningful anti-smoking slogans make smokers think about the various life threatening effects of smoking.
Popular Slogans for Anti-Smoking Campaigns
Some of the interesting anti-smoking slogans are:
- Smoking? You must be joking
- Be smart don’t start
- Put it out before it puts you out
- Breathe healthily, live happily
- Too much smoke will leave you broke
- Trash the ash
- Your freedom ends where my nose begins
- You are a fool if you think smoking is cool
- Tar the roads, not your lungs
- Live it or Burn it
- Make your choices, it’s your life
Funny Slogans for Anti-Smoking Posters
The following funny slogans can amuse you and at the same time drive the message home. They may be used with cartoons or caricatured images.
- When you smoke, you are not cool. In the end, however, you are extinct
- You smoke, you die early, you save the government money
- Smoking is very glamorous, if you like deep wrinkles
- Stop smoking, or you will be croaking.
Slogans aimed at Tobacco Companies
Here are the slogans that aim at tobacco producing companies.
- Tobacco companies kill their best customers
- Is smoking good for business? Not if you want long-term customers
- Cough twice for Philip Morris.
- Who’s going to retire on your hard-earned dollars…you or some tobacco company executive?
These anti-smoking slogans help to create awareness about the smoking dangers and threats. They convey important messages with simple languages. Just like the smoking bans, these slogans too have a very good impact on smokers and others who long pick up the habit.